MJ does Katy newborn photography and Fulshear Newborn photographer
When it comes to capturing the little moments of your newborn’s life, safety is always on parents mind. I know that you want to make sure your little one is in safe hands during their photography session.
To ensure the safety of your newborn during a photography session, here are a few things you should look for in a photographer:
• Make sure the photographer is experienced in newborn photography. Ask to see their portfolio.
• Choose a photographer who is comfortable working with newborn babies. They should know how to handle a newborn in a gentle and safe way. • Make sure the studio or in home studio is sanitary. The photographer should also know how to safely position the newborn so they do not ever get hurt. Ask about composites 🙂
• Ask the photographer about their safety protocols. They should also have a plan in place for any potential emergencies.
• Make sure all props used during the session are clean and safe for the baby. The photographer should also be knowledgeable about the safety of any props used during the session.
Want to see another session? Here you go!
Hiring a newborn photographer is one of the best ways to capture the fleeting moments of your little one’s life. Whether you’re looking for timeless photos of your newborn or a more stylized newborn shoot, hiring a professional photographer is the way to go.
Here are a few reasons to hire a newborn photographer:
• Professional Quality Photos: A professional photographer has the expertise and experience to capture beautiful and timeless photos of your newborn. They will be able to capture the best angles and lighting to make sure each shot is just perfect.
• Safety: A newborn photographer has the experience and knowledge to handle a newborn in a gentle and safe way. They will also be able to position the baby in a way that is comfy.
• Customized Sessions: A professional photographer can customize the session to exactly what you like. They will be able to work with you to create the perfect backdrop and props for the newborn shoot.
• Stress-Free Experience: A professional photographer will take care of all the details so you don’t have to do anything! Most even have hair and makeup (like me) They will be able to handle the setup, lighting and posing so you can relax and enjoy the experience with your little one.
Just do it!
Want more information?
Katy newborn photography and Fulshear Newborn photographer – MJ’s Photography